A Conversation with Nature.
A Conversation with Nature
Presenter: Terry de Vries
On the magical island of Lesvos it is possible to hear the language of your soul. The beauty, the timelessness, the genuine hospitality, and the inherent spirituality of the land will awaken your senses and deepen your own mystical journey.
Join transformational facilitator Terry de Vries for an unforgettable life-changing week. Through ceremony, yoga, labyrinth walks, the four-fold way of the different directions, and walking the land she will teach you how outer nature serves as a clear and beautiful mirror for your own inner nature, how it gives you insights into your life and how it can guide you on this journey on Planet Earth.
Nature speaks to us all the time. We have just forgotten how to listen. It always reflects back to you wisdom and guidance if you allow the mystery of the experience to reveal the insight you need.
To hear the silent language of your soul it is necessary to retreat from the busyness of daily life, slow down and listen to the quiet voice of your own heart. Nature offers a perfect space to do just that.
“The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on this green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.” – Thich Nhat Hanh.
During the course of the week you will:
- open to the universal archetypes of the warrior, healer, visionary and teacher by working with the four-fold way of Angeles Arien;
- learn how to see, communicate and interpret the messages of the natural world;
- work with your intuition and creativity to deepen your connection with Nature;
- access the healing power of Qi with daily energy exercises, yoga, pranayama (breathing) and meditations;
- do a solo nature medicine walk for some solitary time in the natural world, with mirroring afterwards so you can understand the gifts and medicine of the walk;
- experience a sound healing journey;
- play with sacred geometry in nature, exploring spirals, mandalas and the labyrinth;
- see magical sunsets; relax in an ancient therapeutic thermi (hot spring); swim in the blue Aegean Sea; hike beautiful pathways;
- sit around a long table every day enjoying culinary bliss, talking, discussing, philosophizing, laughing and crying – the Greek recipe to relieve stress and enjoy life.
Terry de Vries is a passionate and enthusiastic teacher, facilitator and healer and has supported many people to transform their lives. She uses Mother Nature and the labyrinth to facilitate deep emotional healing, to change your perceptions, awaken your authentic self and to connect with the Divine.
She loves being outdoors. When she is not walking labyrinths (which she builds all over the world), she is walking a pilgrimage (to Machu Picchu, Santiago de Compostela, Rome…) or hiking in the mountains around her hometown Stellenbosch, South Africa, or elsewhere in the world, exploring sacred sites. She is a free spirit and believes laughter is the best medicine.
Tariffs include accommodation, two meals per day and course fee; travel excluded.
Single: €1 200
Sharing pp: €1 040
To book: email email@example.com