Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Acceptance to The Talking Table (TTT) is subject to the following:
- Receipt payment
- A 50% deposit can be made to secure your reservation, which will be confirmed by TTT on receipt of confirmation of payment from our bank.
- Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made less than 30 days prior to retreat must be paid in full.
- Confirmation of booking from TTT
Admission is on the sole discretion of TTT and we reserve the right to refuse admission on any grounds, in which case all monies paid will be refunded.
All prices and payments are either in South African Rands (ZAR or with Euros. Payments can be made:
- The payment is taken on your credit card on www.thetalkingtable.com. (will be activated in Janaury 2018)
Via electronic fund transfers (EFT):
- The payment is made directly via EFT to one our business accounts either in South Africa or the United Kingdom.
- Confirmation of email must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All bank charges must be charged to your bank account otherwise there will be a shortfall in your payment we receive.
Should the deposit / balance payment not be received within the time frame specified, TTT reserves its right to cancel your booking(s) and to charge the applicable cancellation charges set out below.
- Up to 30 days before 50% deposit returned.
- 30 days or less before arrival or for non-arrivals 100% of total price.
Please note that no cancellation will take effect before your cancellation by e-mail has been acknowledged by TTT via email. In the case of compassionate or unforeseen circumstances necessitating withdrawal, either medical or death to immediate family or self, you may defer to the next available session within a calendar year of the originally booked session. Such deferment will be effected upon your application and confirmation from TTT, and paid fees will be transferred to that session accordingly. If not, should we be able to resell your booking, you will be refunded in full. If you choose not to travel at all, 100% to total price will apply. Please note that all refunds are subject to commission and/or bank charges.
You must have full travel insurance to cover your stay at TTT. We accept no liability for loss or damage to your person or personal property or any medical condition, which may develop during or after your holiday.
Your travel insurance should cover these and any other contingencies.
Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, our sessions are located in a small village on an island and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by nature or the environment.
We will try to ensure that the program set for the year will remain as published. You will be advised in advance of any alterations to the schedule once booked. TTT however, reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a session, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid.
Without limitation, TTT, is not responsible or liable for bodily injury, death, delays, changes or losses caused by, but not limited to acts of God, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond or within our control; guests’ injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to their stay at TTT; loss of/or damage to personal property of guests.